Health & Wellbeing
““Wow! Amazing. Loved the workshop I came out feeling full of joy and beaming with energy. Esmerelda puts you at ease straight away and brings out your inner voice. Loved every minute of it and plan to continue singing.” Sunita Devi, Learning and Development Manager
It is undeniable that work can be stressful, cause anxiety and make us irritable. The daily stress and pressure that we put on ourselves can be harmful, both physically and mentally. How do we combat feelings of tension and worry?
Music is a great way to relieve stress and encourage a healthy, inclusive work environment. Additionally, music can improve mental health and wellbeing among employees.
Our Health and Wellbeing workshop studies the mechanics behind vocal projection, the voice box and, equally as important, body awareness. Join us and discover the holistic benefits of music.
Content of Health and Wellbeing Workshop
- Your body/your instrument
- Posture, Projection and Breathing
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sense of fun and fulfilment
- Increased personal confidence
- Improved communication skills
- Better relationships at work
- Singing boosts the immune system
- A creative outlet to balance work and personal time
- Increased sense of community
- Strong return on a small investment
- Tailored networking opportunities
- Well balanced workplace environment
- Attractive company differentiation for new recruits
- Greater employee retention
- Better corporate social responsibility
- Opportunity to reward staff
Our workshops are led by professional musicians and trained facilitators to provide employers and employees with the appropriate skills to correctly create and manage the ideal work/life balance.
Additionally, our workshops are appropriate for everyone, regardless of physical or musical ability.
Interested in joining our Health and Wellbeing workshop? Contact us now.